Coventry University Medical Centre Travel Clinic
If you require any vaccinations relating to foreign travel you need to make an appointment with the practice nurse to discuss your travel arrangements. This will include which countries and areas within countries that you are visiting to determine what vaccinations are required.
It is important to make this initial appointment as early as possible, at least 6 weeks before you travel – as a second appointment will be required with the practice nurse to actually receive the vaccinations. Most vaccines are in stock.
Some travel vaccines are on a private prescription and these incur a charge over and above the normal prescription charge. This is because travel vaccination is not included in the services provided by the NHS and therefore is a chargeable service. Some vaccines need more than one dose to complete the course.
Alternative Travel Clinics
- Certified Yellow fever centre
- Saturday and evening appointments.
- Also Offer HPV, Shingles, Hepatitis B and Varicella vaccines
Address: Oasis Health Care, 51 Quinton Park, Cheylesmore, Coventry, CV3 5PZ
Telephone: 024 7601 6519
Travel Clinic Coventry
- Certified Yellow Fever Centre
- Same day appointments available
- Saturday appointments 9-1pm only at present
Address: George Elliot Medical Centre, 178 Foleshill Road, Coventry
Telephone: 07843 679205
- Children 5 years or older
- Certified Yellow fever Centre
- Available in other stores- see website for information
Address: 49 Lower Precinct, Coventry, CV1 1DS