Updating your personal details

Keeping Your Details Up To Date

Please help us to keep your records up to date and let us know if your name, address or telephone number changes. You can do this either by phoning us on 024 7659 2012 or by completing a change of address form available from reception.

If you are no longer a University student, please may we remind you that you need to register with a Doctor near where you live.