Minor Illness & Accidents

If you suffer from a minor illness or minor accident please do contact the surgery. Our reception team will be able to advise you whether our doctors or nurses will be able to help.

If the surgery is closed we recommend calling 111 or visiting the 111 website to receive medical advice from the NHS about minor illnesses and minor accidents.